Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Paris: Street Art Capital?


As soon as I decided to leave Paris, I've started to discover new facets of this wonderful city.
I just saw a slide show by the BBC & Lonely Planet, saying that Paris is a global capital of street art.

To watch the slideshow, click there: Paris, a global street art capital

Jef Aérosol street art Paris France

Was I wrong to have thought that NYC is much more focused on the arts in the street?
Indeed, I have often noticed the various works in the streets...
However, I've never asked about the role of Paris in the development of this artistic movement.
Should we, perhaps, consider a special tour on street art for tourists and Parisians?
What do you think, Paris is the capital of street art? Or you know one another?



by Pavel Morozov


For more information please visit ID-reel.com
Or Join us on Facebook  and Linkedin!



No comments:

Post a Comment